Hello, is it YOU we’re looking for?
Do you believe in the power of visual storytelling? If you’re excited to be part of a team specialized in crafting emotionally engaging stories that connect with people online and offline, then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
B4brand is growing! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Bilingual English/French Graphic Designer to join our team.
Who we are.
B4brand is an award-winning, storytelling-driven marketing agency for purpose-driven brands.
What we can offer?
A fantastic opportunity to work for purpose-driven brands to visually bring their stories to life on different platforms: print, web, and social. The successful candidate will get exposure to different projects – from brand creation to the execution of the campaigns.
Apply if you are:
An enthusiastic creative brand-thinking designer who brings creativity and strategic thinking to everything you do and understand that brand expression and experiences transcend across all touch points. We are looking for someone who is not only great at producing content for our clients and our corporate brand, but is also a collaborator and a problem solver.
Major duties and responsibilities.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Bilingual Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications including Web/HTML, collateral materials, signage graphics, media publications, brand identity, packaging, video and multimedia interfaces and tools.
Responsibilities include (and are not limited to those mentioned below):
- Design custom logos, animated logos, and style/brand guidelines.
- Ensure that all marketing collateral adheres to brand guidelines.
- Produce printed marketing collateral, including packaging and brochures.
- Develop animated graphics for videos, presentations, animation and digital signage.
- Design and integrate responsive email signatures, newsletters, web banners, landing pages and other digital content for social media platforms.
- Work on website projects with developers and UX Designers.
- Manage and develop the design team members, and provide regular creative direction and support to their work.
- Present work in creative review or client meetings when applicable.
- Manage relationships with other external suppliers/vendors as required including external printers, software providers, stock media providers, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in both digital and print design.
- Minimum of 3 years of agency experience.
- Portfolio required with submission – applicants who fail to provide this will not be considered.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, including motion design software such as Adobe After Effects.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- Detail-oriented (a strong attention to detail: copy, grammar, layout composition, images, colour, etc).
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work autonomously.
- Team player mentality – comfortable collaborating and bouncing ideas off others.
- Bilingual English/French or at least an advanced intermediate written and spoken French level: Level 7 or higher on the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent (Level B2 or higher of the Common European Framework of Reference)
Here’s how to apply: if you’re interested in helping us grow, please send your application in English or French to email@example.com with a link to your portfolio samples.