Hello, is it YOU we’re looking for?
Do you believe in the power of visual storytelling? Do you have a strong understanding of branding? Would you like to produce marketing collateral for purpose-driven brands?
If you’re excited to be part of a team specialized in crafting emotionally engaging stories that connect with people online and offline, then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
B4brand is growing! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer to join our rapidly growing company on a part-time basis (15 hours/week).
Responsibilities include (and are not limited to those mentioned below):
- Design custom logos and style/brand guidelines.
- Ensure that all marketing collateral adheres to brand guidelines.
- Produce printed marketing collateral, including packaging and brochures.
- Work on website projects.
- Design and integrate responsive emails, newsletters, web banners, landing pages and other digital marketing collateral.
- Concept development and execution of Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Design and integrate content for social media platforms.
- Shoot various themed photos.
- Select, retouch, and crop photos for print and web.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Minimum 2 years of both web and print design experience.
- Strong understanding of branding.
- Have own camera equipment and transportation.
- Detail-oriented (a strong attention to detail: copy, grammar, layout composition, images, colour, etc).
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work autonomously.
- Be a team player and have a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and master new programs and technologies as they apply to the position.
Bonus point if you are a foodie! Also, although not mandatory for this position, French is definitely an asset.
Here’s how to apply: if you’re interested in helping us grow, please send your application to email@example.com with a link to your portfolio samples.