Bilingual English/French Account Executive, full-time, remote position – 37.5 hours/week.
Hello, is it YOU we’re looking for?
Are you a results-driven project coordinator with a go-getter attitude? Do you excel in building and nurturing client relationships? Great news! We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Account Executive to build on foundational success and grow the client base. If you are ambitious, positive and keen to continuously learn and grow, you are likely a great fit!
Who we are.
B4brand is an award-winning, storytelling-driven marketing agency for purpose-driven brands.
What we can offer?
A fantastic opportunity to work for purpose-driven brands and drive success for our team and our clients. As we scale into the next phase, this is a role where your success is what you make of it.
Apply if you are:
A highly-motivated individual who is ready to make an impact.
Major duties and responsibilities.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Bilingual Account Executive is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships between the agency and our clients. The successful individual will also contribute to the development and presentation of new business programs for potential and existing clients while working with internal team members to facilitate the process of developing great work.
Responsibilities include (and are not limited to those mentioned below):
Client relationship management:
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned clients. Build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with clients.
- Oversee communication between clients and the creative team, ensuring that all project requests are fulfilled and keeping clients informed of project progress and satisfied.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with clients. Identify areas for improvement and offer strategic recommendations.
- Lead day-to-day project management from planning to completion, including resource allocation and progress monitoring, ensuring timely and within-budget project delivery to meet client expectations.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by conducting market research and developing proposals and pitches for new clients.
Creative team liaison:
- Serve as a connection between the creative team and clients, ensuring that projects satisfy client expectations and requirements.
- Actively participate in strategic planning sessions and creative meetings.
Salary and benefits:
- Eligible to receive an annual bonus.
- Work from home.
- Culture building initiatives such as team building events.
- Progression path: Senior Account Executive.
- Degree in advertising, marketing, business or related field.
- 2 years of marketing or advertising experience, preferably agency experience (knowledge of the marketing agency world is mandatory for this role).
- 1 year of agency account or project management experience.
- Budget management experience.
- You have demonstrated success in a previous role.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Proactive nature in the seeking of work/responsibility.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work autonomously.
- Team player – comfortable collaborating and bouncing ideas off others.
- Bilingual English/French or at least an advanced intermediate written and spoken French level: Level 7 or higher on the Échelle québécoise des niveaux de compétence en français des personnes immigrantes adultes or its equivalent (Level B2 or higher of the Common European Framework of Reference)
Here’s how to apply: if you are ready to take your career to new heights, we want to hear from you. Please send your application in English or French to email@example.com
B4brand is a signatory of the 50-30 Challenge. We actively work towards creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization so that everyone has a seat at the table.