Do you believe in the power of storytelling? Are you a communicator who enjoys bringing stories to life across different platforms? Would you like to create content for brands that are making the world a better place?
If you answered YES to these questions, well, this job is made for you!
B4brand is looking for a Marketing Content Creator/Copywriter to write and produce various types of online and offline content on a regular basis. This role requires a high level of organization, copywriting/editing, creativity, attention to detail, understanding of our customers’ pain points, and social media management skills. The Marketing Content Creator/Copywriter should also be a team player who can provide and receive constructive feedback. Experience with content marketing writing and online writing/digital publishing is mandatory.
In this role, you will research, craft, and edit content for wide-ranging communications via digital, print, and other platforms.
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience.
- Research and become an expert about our and other industry-related topics that resonate with our customers, prospects, and staff, and recommend content topics the company should pursue.
- Create polished, finished content on an ongoing basis to inform and engage.
- Research, write, edit, and final proof compelling marketing content that helps promote our company and our clients’ brands, products and services. This includes, but is not limited to, content for catalogs (online and print), packaging, blogs about industry-related topics, press releases, social media posts, brochures, sales sheets, advertisements (digital and print), corporate websites, as well as promoting this content on social media and other channels.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation: use search engine optimization (SEO) and keyword knowledge and best practices to optimize company content without compromising grammar and readability.
- Manage and grow subscriber base by providing regular, useful content via newsletters and targeted mailings.
- Manage and grow social media engagement. Promote content on social channels and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Contribute to long-form content projects such as ebooks, white papers and research documents.
- Conduct analytics to improve strategies/tactics.
- Work with graphic design team and others to help illustrate content as needed (e.g. photos for social media, press releases, brochures, etc.).
Required qualifications include:
- A passion for communications, storytelling and publishing.
- Superior writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice for various types of content.
- Ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific for social media.
- Proven experience in building audiences online and offline.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Solid business understanding and ability to learn quickly.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Expertise in marketing automation applications and publishing platform, such as MailChimp, Later, Hootsuite, etc.
- Knowledge of and interest in global affairs, politics and social consumerism.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Proficiency with leading social media platforms.
- This job operates in a remote environment at the moment with team meetings a few hours a week.